Licensing explanation: from the END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- By purchasing the license, you acquire the right to use this software version for your lifetime. As long as a license is used on the computer and operating system user account (OSUA) where it was installed, the license will never expire.
- Every os user account (on each workstation) needs an individual license. The license is valid for solely the product version or product update version that you have purchased.
- You can transfer the software license (activate it on another computer) to another computer and OSUA only if you are not using this software on the previously licensed computer and OSUA, and the license is deactivated*.
- On select products, you can deactivate the license online (when your computer is connected to the Internet) from the product’s “About” dialog. There is no limit of deactivation times from the product’s “About” dialog. In the case that the product has been uninstalled, it can be installed again on the same OSUA and deactivated from the “About” dialog.
- In the case of a computer crash or unavailability of the previously activated computer, as well as before the license activation, please submit a license deactivation request form available here: http://www.4team.biz/member/member_login.asp, or call us or send an e-mail with your deactivation request to email@example.com (please include your order/activation ID). A deactivation/transfer of this type, of each license can be performed up to 3 times during the product support period (usually one year after the purchase date).
- After the product support period has expired, we consider any deactivation request as a support case. You will need to purchase the product upgrade if you want us to manually deactivate the license.
- Reinstallation (crash), a clean install, or an upgrade of the operating system is considered to be a creation of a new user account (OSUA).
- Before uninstalling the product from an existing computer, it is recommended to deactivate the product's license.
*Deactivation is a feature available inside the product, which removes the product license from the OSUA.